is currently out of stock. please check back soon.
Charcoal + Dead Sea Mud Complexion Bar: This pure and simple beauty bar was researched and created specifically to cleanse, balance, and nourish the complexion without stripping it of moisture. It's made with mineral-rich Dead Sea mud and charcoal, organic coconut milk and conditioning oils that will not clog pores including unrefined hempseed oil and mango butter which are packed with essential fatty acids and are a natural source of vitamins A and C. This bar is free of any harsh ingredients and will leave your face fresh and clean, never dry or flaky.
An excellent choice for all skin types.
Features & Benefits:
- Gently washes away dirt, pollutants and makeup without stripping skin of its natural protective barrier
- Does not contain coconut oil which can cause facial irritation and/or sensitivity
- Dead Sea mud, clay, and charcoal naturally draw out impurities
- Essential oils of frankincense and lavender to soothe tired skin
- This is a large 5 oz. bar that will last 3-4 months when stored on a well draining soap dish. Or cut the bar in half if you prefer.
- Wash your face 1-2 times a day with this soap
- Wet the bar and work up a lather in your palms or on a washcloth and apply that lather to your face. Use your fingertips to massage the later into skin in light circular motions.
- Rinse well and pat dry
- Follow with our Pure LUXE Daily Facial Oil or the moisturizer of your choice.
Super sensitive skin or very dry mature skin? Try my 100% Goats Milk Soap
Scent: Lightly scented - the essential oils in this bar were chosed for their therapuetic properties, not the fragrance.
Ingredients + Weight: love, coconut milk, saponified oils of olive, sunflower, RSPO palm, babassu, sweet almond, hempseed and castor, mango butter, activated charcoal, Moroccan lava clay, dead sea mud, essential oils of frankincense and lavender. Full size bars are 5 oz., that's 25% larger than the industry standard 4 oz. bar. Sample size bars are approximately 1 oz.
Notes + Soap Care Tips:
Soaps are handcrafted, by me, using the traditional cold process method, my own original recipes, and premium quality ingredients. Soaps arrive boxed to protect them from dirt, dust, and dings and make a beautiful presentation for gift-giving. Due to their handmade/handcut nature, color and shape may vary from photos.
My soaps naturally condition and hydrate the skin and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any medical condition.