I respect your privacy and promise to never, ever share your personal information with anyone, for any reason.
Shipping is the achilles heel of small business owners like myself. I think we all know that "free" shipping is never free (even Amazon Prime charges $99 a year for their "free" shipping perk), it's cost shifted. So rather than burying the postage costs into the price of my products, I've opted to give a discount on shipping as a token of my gratitude for shopping with me: $2.95 - $4.95 flat rate and free shipping when you spend $60+.
I ship in the USA only, via the USPS. I do my very best to ship your order within 24 hours of receiving it, but during busy times of the year, this might bump out by a day or two.
Returns, Refunds & Exchange Policy:
If you have any issue with your purchase, please contact Lisa immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. I want you to be happy with your purchase and I strive to always provide stellar customer service. However ...
- Due to the nature of my products being for personal use, for health reasons all opened and used product cannot be returned or exchanged.
- I offer sample sizes of my all of my products so you can try them before you commit to full size products.
- Please read the ingredients list posted with every product. If you have allergies, sensitivities, or questions, email me before you make the purchase.
- Open and inspect your box immediately when it arrives. Any damage must be reported to me within 2 business days. If any item arrived damaged, save the original packaging, photograph the issue and email the photo to email@example.com. Damaged, defective or wrong products will be replaced at no cost to you.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Because I have no control over what happens to packages once they leave my building, I can not be responsible for lost or stolen packages. You will be provided an email with a tracking number for your box just as soon at it arrives at the USPS so you can confirm delivery and follow up in the event there is a delivery issue at your location. If you have concerns about delivery, contact me for an optional shipping method that requires a signature upon delivery. There is an additional fee involoved with this.
Why does my soap look different than the last time I ordered it?
Because it's handmade, hand-poured, and hand-cut using all-natural ingredients which means that colors, patterns, and shape can and do vary from batch to batch. Rest assured I will never alter the forumula or scent blend in any way without stating this on the item description.
Interested In Wholesale?:
Please check out the information on this page to get the ball rolling.
My soaps are cold processed and not affected by temperature. Skin care products should be kept at room temperature to avoid melting/freezing. Please take your climate conditions into consideration before ordering because although I securely seal and package your order, I can't be responsible for loss or damage due to conditions outside of my control such as outdoor temperature, delivery conditions, or delivery locations.
- My soaps do not have a shelf life and in fact, just get better and better with age.
- My soaps contain all of their naturally occurring glycerin and should be kept on a well draining soap dish to maximize how long the bar will last.
- Use any unopened lotion, oil, or deodorant within one year of purchase, and use any opened lotion, oil, or deodorant within six months of opening.
- Store your products in a cool, dry place and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Products and statements have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- My products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- All of my products are for external use only.
- Don't use a product if you have any known allergy or sensitivity to any of the ingredients listed.
- Discontinue use if you experience a rash, itching, or any skin irritation.