Shipping, Store Policies, Stockist Inquiries, & FAQ
- I ship via USPS and UPS within the continental U.S.A. only
- Rate: $6.95 (< 3 lbs) or $8.95 (>3 lbs)
- You will receive an email with a tracking number when your package has been scanned-in by the shipping carrier. Save that email so you can track your package. You will receive a second email when your package has been delivered.
- I do not enter or alter a delivery address, it must be entered by you at the point of sale. If a wrong address was entered and your package is returned, I will gladly re-send it to you but you will be responsible for the additional shipping cost. Once your package has been scanned-in by the carrier I have no control over how long the package will take to arrive. I am not responsible for delays, re-routes, or failed deliveries of a package because I have no control of the package once it leaves my building. I am not responsible for a lost or stolen package, so if you have concerns about your delivery location, contact me for a signature upon delivery request; there is an additional $3.25 fee for this service, which is the actual USPS charge.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
A Note About "Free Shipping":
I frequently see the words "free shipping", but as you know, nothing is really ever free. Cloud Nine Soap Co. does not offer "free shipping" because I do not cost-shift shipping charges into my product prices. I do, however, pick up a portion of the shipping on every order out the door. The average cost of shipping a package is $8.50-$16 per package, and I charge a flat fee of $6.95-$8.95.
What is your returns & exchange policy?
Due to the personal use nature of my bath and body care products, I can not restock an item once it leaves my building, therefore, I can not accept returns or exchanges. I offer trial sizes of all of my products so you can try them and smell them before purchasing a full size.The ingredients are posted on every product listing, so if you have allergies, sensitivities, or a question, contact me before placing an order.
Open and inspect your box immediately when it arrives. Any damage must be reported within 2 business days. If an item arrives damaged: save the original packaging, snap a photo of the issue and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Damaged, defective, or incorrect products will be replaced at no cost to you.
Why does my soap look different than the last time I ordered it?
Because it's handmade, hand-poured, and hand-cut using all-natural ingredients which means that colors, patterns, and shape can and do vary from batch to batch. Rest assured I will never alter the forumula or scent blend in any way without stating this on the item description.
- Soaps are not affected by temperature, but skin care products and candles should be kept at room temperature to avoid melting/freezing. Please take your climate conditions into consideration before ordering because although I securely seal and package your products, I can not be responsible for loss or damage due to conditions outside of my control such as outdoor temperature, delivery conditions, or delivery locations.
- Soap does not have a shelf life, in fact, it gets better with age. To maximize the life of a bar, do keep soap bars on a well draining soap dish, up and away from standing water.
- Use unopened lotion and body oil within one year of purchase.
- Use opened lotion, oil, or deodorant within six months of opening.
- Store your products in a cool, dry place and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Regulations set forth by the FDA prohibit bath and body companies from making health related claims. My products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- All of my products are for external use only.
- Don't use a product if you have any known allergy or sensitivity to any of the ingredients listed. Discontinue product use if you experience any skin irritation.
- Soy candles include a "Candle Care" postcard included with your purchase, please read before burning your candle and follow as directed.
If you think my products would be a good fit for your retail store, contact me for pricing. Please include the name and location of your store to get the ball rolling.