is currently out of stock. please check back soon.
Made with only 8 simple ingredients.
Healthy skin is happy skin. Hydrate and nourish your skin with good old-fashion lotion made from scratch with unrefined hemp seed oil, known in the cosmetic world as "natures perfect oil". Glides on like a dream and absorbs quickly and completely with no greasy after-feel. Not sure? Try the Mini.
I make this product only during select times of the year, and the scents are seasonal, so grab one if you love it before they're gone!
"Excellent for any type of skin, including damaged skin. I love how it is not greasy, yet penetrates and moisturizes so well. My daughter bought this as a gift for me, a few years ago, and I am now hooked! So I bought it for my Mom, as a gift. She absolutely loves it, and then my father began using it on his arms, which have serious sun damage. He is 78 years young, and swears it is the best cream he has ever used for his arms. And he has used all types of Dermatologist prescribed creams. Thank you, Cloud Nine Soap Company! You rock!" -Mandi Smaga, New Mexico
Features & Benefits:
- Handcrafted in micro batches from scratch, not a commercial lotion base.
- 8 ingredients: all non-GMO, petroleum, paraben and formaldehyde free.
- Hemp oil contains gamma-linoleic acid which allows the oil to penetrate.
- Made with soothing oat protein and cosmetic grade Vitamin E.
- Absorbs completely with no greasy residue.
- (You can read all about my process here).
- A generous 8 ounces are packaged in an amber glass bottle with a handy pump dispenser. Makes an awesome gift.
Fun Fact: Hemp Oil is made from the seeds which contain no THC and is the richest source of essential fatty acids in the plant world.
To open the safety sealed pump dispenser: Use your left thumb to hold down the collar piece at the base of the pump and with the right pointer finger turn the pump counterclockwise until it pops up.
Ingredients: spring water, hemp seed oil, olive oil, emulsifying wax, stearic acid, oat protein, Vitamin E, Optiphen, essential oils.