is currently out of stock. please check back soon.
I formulated this Shampoo Bar specifically for the hair and scalp, but it's also a fantastic head-to-toe soap for everyday bathing. The lather is so dense and conditioning that it can stand in as a shaving soap, too. It’s scented with invigorating rosemary and peppermint essential oils. Soothing Chamomile tea pampers your scalp. Loose the plastic bottle and grab this easy to use, all-natural multitasker.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% natural - no parabens, synthetic fragrance, sodium lauryl sulfates, phthalates or anything derived from formaldehyde
- Returns your scalp to health
- Does not strip hair or scalp of it's natural moisture
- Will not pull color if you dye your locks
- Leaves your hair soft, shiny, and managable with a clean, fresh scent
- Simplify travel: toss the bar in your bag and go and rest assured there will be no explosive disasters in your suitcase, carry-on, or backpack
- Outdoor enthusiasts, hikers, campers and skinny dippers, this eco-luscious bar is compact, 100% biodegradable, and perfectly safe to bathe with in lakes, oceans, and streams and won’t harm the critters living in the great outdoors
Use the bar the same way you use liquid shampoo but expect different results because this is not the chemical-laden commercial shampoo you're used to using. Wet the bar and massage it directly into wet hair and enjoy the explosion of fragrant, extreme lather. You will most likely find that no rinse or conditioner are needed. Then lather up head to toe, rinse and go!
Scent: Minty and fresh.
Ingredients + Weight: love, chamomile tea, saponified oils of olive, coconut, RSPO palm, sweet almond, avocado, castor, essential oils. Full size bars are 5 oz., that's 25% larger than the industry standard 4 oz. bar. Sample size bars are approximately 1 oz.
Notes + Soap Care Tips:
Soaps are handcrafted, by me, using the traditional cold process method, my own original recipes, and premium quality ingredients. Soaps arrive boxed to protect them from dirt, dust, and dings and make a beautiful presentation for gift-giving. Due to their handmade/handcut nature, color and shape may vary from photos.
My soaps naturally condition and hydrate the skin and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any medical condition.