Print this list and hang it on your refrigerator.
Then do your best to follow these 9 rules
- Eat vegetable, lots of them
- Eat meat in portions no bigger than the size of your palm
- Get your fat from nuts, avocados and animal sources
- Don't eat anything cooked in man-made oils
- If you can, eat organic, pasure-raised, line-caught and grass-fed foods
- Don't eat anything with a shelf life of more than a few days
- Keep your grain, dairy, and alcohol consumption way, way down
- Drink lots of water
- Don't eat sugar.