Today marks the end of the 30 Blog Day Challenge that I issued to myself. Yay.
You my dear reader, helped me to discover that:
* Writing was way more work than I had anticipated it would be.
* My expectations needed to shift and they did.
* I found my voice.
* My most creative time of day is first thing in the morning, fresh out of bed.
* 30 days really is enough time to get into a groove, to develop a new habit.
* I should do more 30 Day Challenges to keep myself in check.
Thank you so very much for reading along. There is still time to comment on the blogs and be entered to win one of the three prizes I have in store. I will select and announce the three winners on Monday; winners will be selected based upon the total number of comments you have posted over the 30 days. Those three winners are going to receive a Christmas In July Gift Box loaded with C9SC products valued at $75. Photo to follow.