is currently out of stock. please check back soon.
Pamper your skin, arouse the senses, soothe the mind and balance emotions.
Sometimes a scent is all we need to remind us that we are strong, confidant, and sexy. Vintage Rose Bath and Body Oil is that scent. Rose geranium which smells neither like a rose or a geranium bloom is slightly floral and alluringly earthy, a scent that compares to no other.
This is a luxurious blend of anti-oxidant rich hydrating oils combined with our aromatherapeutic essential oil blend formulated especially for women. Relaxing French lavender oil is blended with magical mood boosting rose geranium essential oil, known to be an aphrodisiac and also to soothe symptoms associated with menstruation and menopause. Use this oil to celebrate and unleash your warrior-goddess within.
Features & Benefits:
- Absorbs quickly and completely without feeling heavy or greasy and leaves skin deeply hydrated and oh-so fragrant.
- All-natural, preservative free.
- Antioxidants zap free radicals and stops them from penetrating the skin and creating the signs of premature aging.
- Will not clog pores or stain fabric.
- Amber glass bottle w/ glass dropper dispenser, 4 oz. or 1 oz. size
- Don't be fooled by the name, guys love this scent as much as women. "Rose" is rose geranium essential oil, not the flower - rose.
- After bathing, massage 10-15 drops into damp skin to lock in moisture all day. Reapply anytime skin is in need of moisture.
- Use before/after shaving.
- Work 1-2 drops into clean, wet hair.
- Beard Oil: work 1-2 drops into beard for shine and conditioning.
- Bath Oil: add several drops to warm bath water and turn your tub into a relaxing escape. Soak, inhale, and let the cares of the world slip away.
- Sensual Massage Oil: warm the oil in your palms, massage, inhale deeply and indulge in the aroma as muscle tension melts away.
Ingredients: meadowfoam oil, sweet almond oil, hazelnut oil, safflower oil, sunflower oil and jojoba oil, Vitamin E, essential oils.
My products naturally condition and hydrate the skin and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any medical condition.