is currently out of stock. please check back soon.
Troubled Skin? Try this soap.
This soap is my own formula. I researched and formulated this bar specifically for my own persnickety hormonal complexion as well as my teenage son's acne. It's targeted for and intended to balance troubled or acne-prone skin.
"I ordered the complexion bar for my 12 year old son who has recently reached acne stage. He doesn’t have a lot of acne to start with but even after a few washes, we can already see a difference! He LOVES the soap and actually willingly washes his face. Like, without me even reminding him!" -Jen Sadowski, Wisconsin
Features & Benefits:
- Gently cleanses without stripping skin of its natural protective barrier
- Does not clog pores
- No coconut oil or castor oil, both of these oils can be the culprit when there is facial irritation/sensitivity
- The oils in this bar have been selected for their skin balancing fatty acids
- Formulated with goats milk which has a pH similar to our own skin
- The clay, charcoal, and Dead Sea mud naturally draw out impurities
- This generous 5oz. bar will last up to 4-6 months when stored properly on a soap dish allowing it dry out between uses
- Not sure? Try a 1/2 bar
- Wash your face twice daily with this soap, in the morning and at bedtime.
- Wet the bar with warm water and work up a lather in your palms. Apply that lather to your face. Use your fingertips to massage the later into skin in light circular motions for 30 seconds.
- Rinse well
- Pat dry
Normal/Mature skin? Use my 100% Goats Milk Soap
Ingredients: love, goats milk, saponified oils of olive, palm, sunflower, babassu, sweet almond, hemp, mango butter, activated charcoal, moroccan lava and australian black clays, dead sea mud, tea tree and lavender essential oils. Net wt 5 oz., boxed