is currently out of stock. please check back soon.
"Aphrodite", the Greek goddess of beauty, love, and pleasure was said to have possessed magical powers that compelled everyone to desire her. And Aphrodite is a befitting name for this hypnotic Bath And Body Oil.
I've blended Jasmine absolute, a sensual floral with an enchanting aroma, with Ylang Ylang essentail oil, a delicate floral with a soothing aroma known to comfort the mind and body, to create this complex and magical scent.
This luxurious in-house blend of deeply hydrating oils with its seductive aroma is an instant mood enhancer. Use this oil when you want to claim your beauty and surround yourself with love.
It takes 8000 carefully hand-picked blossoms to produce 1 mL (about 20 drops) of exquisite jasmine absolute. Jasmine sambec must be harvested before dawn because that flower blooms only in the late evening and it closes at dawn, while jasmine grandiflorum blooms only in the early dawn.
Features & Benefits:
- Absorbs quickly and completely without feeling heavy or greasy and leaves skin deeply hydrated and oh-so fragrant.
- All-natural, preservative free.
- Antioxidants zap free radicals and stops them from penetrating the skin and creating the signs of premature aging.
- Will not clog pores or stain fabric.
- Amber glass bottle w/ glass dropper dispenser. Available in 3 sizes.
- After bathing, massage 10-15 drops into damp skin to lock in moisture all day. Reapply anytime skin is in need of moisture.
- Use before/after shaving.
- Work 1-2 drops into clean, wet hair.
- Hair Oil: work 1-2 drops into ends of hair for shine and conditioning.
- Bath Oil: add several drops to warm bath water and turn your tub into a relaxing escape. Soak, inhale, and let the cares of the world slip away.
- NOTE: For maximum fragrance enjoyment, Aphrodite is best used as a body oil after bathing vs. in the tub water.
- Sensual Massage Oil: warm the oil in your palms, massage, inhale deeply and indulge in the aroma as muscle tension melts away.
Ingredients: meadowfoam oil, sweet almond oil, hazelnut oil, safflower oil, sunflower oil and jojoba oil, Vitamin E, Jasmine absolute and essential oil.
My products naturally condition and hydrate the skin and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any medical condition.