If you haven't established a bedtime routine, now would be a great time to think about doing so. Established routines lead to good habits. A healthy sleep habit is one of the best things you can do all around for your body, and your skin.
These 8 things are simple ways to insure a good nights sleep, which is mandatory for optimal health and contributes to glowing skin.
- Disconnect from all electronic devices at least one hour before bedtime. And for God's sake, do not check your work email.
- Limit alcohol intake. Try a cup of hot tea instead.
- Take a bath. Use a few drops of scented bath oil or essential oil, light a candle.
- Apply a moisturizer from head to toe to hydrate and protect your skin.
- Change your pillowcase. You know that wonderful feeling you get when...